Sunday, January 7, 2018

I find you quite ribbiting! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!
4954 – Toad Wiggle Wobble



This is my first post of the new year so I thought it would be fun to start out with something "Toadally Fabulous!"

You can see the little toad peeking out of the window on the front.


When you open it up she dances.
When I made her I didn't yet have the cute little bitty brads that Ai offers so I improvised.  You can find the tiny ones HERE. They come in white and silver.


Isn't she the cutest thing??

Here she is on her WOBBLE dancing.
Because I used the wrong brads she doesn't wiggle quite as much as she should but you get the idea.




Copics used:
YG11, G24, G43, Y08, Y11, Y35, R02, T1, C0

2 comments:

Jil Lebel said...

Your frog really is awesome. I love the brads that you used. They all blend with your coloring so well.

diane zechman said...

love the frog and your green and yellow combo!